GMEx Terms & Conditions
Marketplace Integrated Trading Information (MiTi)
1. MiTi is a "Givers Gain" System your only PAYMENT to participate on the MiTi Marketplace is that you must have ACTIVE OFFERS listed on the MiTi Marketplace within 5 days of activating your account. After the initial 5 day start-up period if there are NO ACTIVE OFFERS listed for a period of 30 days your exchange will be listed as NOT TRADING and your access will be restricted, your status can be changed at any time once offers are added or renewed.
2. First initial contact on all offers MUST be with the Exchange only. You, your employees, partners, agents, subcontractors and your members, must not directly approach vendors without permission of the Exchange that they belong to.
3. Inventory must come from your own member’s inventory not from other Trade Exchanges members.
4. Inventory prices must not exceed published price or rack rates.
5. All transactions are entered into on a voluntary basis between Trade Exchanges and their members.
6. Trade Exchanges must have inventory available and published to sell in order to use the MiTi system.
7. Trade Exchanges and their members are responsible for information on this system which relates to them and will be responsible for any copyright infringement relating to content and images.
8. Trade Exchanges may inform their members that MiTi is their Global Marketplace and allow members access.
9. Travel inventory which is no longer available through MiTi must be removed immediately.
10. MiTi assumes no responsibility for the quality, timely delivery, warranty or dispute of any nature between Trade Exchanges with regard to any product or service being advertised through the system. 11. MiTi is not responsible for any monies, local taxes, etc. due to Trade Exchanges and/or their members.
12. All inventories must be made available on min of 50% (excluding conferences,vehicles and large travel groups).
13. MiTi reserves the right, at its sole discretion to remove Trade Exchanges who do not offer inventory to the system.
14. All transactions are entered into on a voluntary basis between Participating Companies and their members.
15. Participating Companies and their members are responsible for information on this system which relates to them.
16. MiTi reserves the right to charge an retainer fee and/or service fee.
17. To Connect your exchange to The MiTi Marketplace there is a connection fee of £100 and £50 per year per connection. If you require a styled BRANDED RSS Box (with your name at the top) see samples here, there is an additional £50 setup fee per custom box. Additional RSS feeds can be by category such as: Travel, Advertising, Restaurants, Shopping, Gift Certificates, Products and Services.
18. MiTi assumes no responsibility for the quality, timely delivery, warranty or dispute of any nature between participating companies with regard to any product or service being advertised through the system.
19. The RSS Feeds downloaded from the MiTi Marketplace are for the sole business use of the Participating Company and you cannot redistribute, or embed any RSS Feed to other websites or social media from the MITI Marketplace to any party without the written permission of MiTi.
20. MiTi is an inventory marketplace and is not responsible for any monies, local taxes, etc. due to Participating Companies and/or their members.
21. Participating Companies agree that they shall not contravene or facilitate the contravention of the Intellectual Property rights belonging to GETS, and also undertake that they shall not adjust, decompile, copy features, procedures and functions, reverse engineer or attempt to derive the source code of the GETS Technology.
22. MiTi reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to suspend the access of any Trade Exchange who:
Commits fraud against MiTi or any other Trade Exchange and/or their members.
Behaves in a manner which is detrimental to MiTi or Trade Exchange and/or their members.
Adds pornographic or obscene material to the MiTi system
Adds material which includes liable and/or false statements.
Behaves in a manner which is detrimental to MiTi or Participating Companies and/or their members.
Contravenes the Intellectual Property rights belonging to GETS.
Redistributes RSS Fees from MiTi without written permission to do so.
2009 -2015 © GETS Technology system and source code used on this website is protected by international copyright laws.